Having a curvy silhouette is transmitting health and energy. You can shape your figure in a healthy way. Follow these simple tips and apply them to your life.
1. Bad posture can deform your spine and the body in general. Pay attention to how you sit and how you walk. Correct your posture!
2. Avoid remorse and blame. Try to eat vegetables in a pleasant way. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices throughout the day. An important secret: Chew food well. Choose natural foods and not processed products.
3. Take active breaks! They will give you energy and flexibility to those parts of the body that remain still during the time you remain in your work. Stretch during your workday.
4. Fluid retention can deform your body due to the accumulation of water in areas such as the legs, belly or face. We recommend these tips to combat it:
5. Physical exercise is a must! Doing a sport you can get a wider hip or more voluminous buttocks. Tone and strengthen your muscles with an exercise routine.
6. Include a shaping garment in your life. If you're not used to it, follow these steps:
You are the one who decides to change!
Remember: Beauty is discipline.
Comments will be approved before showing up.